Re: [Xen-users] Panic on PCU 0

Hi

2008. 10. 1, szerda keltezÃssel 11.16-kor Jakub Andrys ezt Ãrta:
> Because i don't know how to save log before start syslog, so i try write it:

Kernel (and maybe Xen too) messages cat be redirected to a serial port,
and you can save those messages with another machine. I don't know if
there are better solutions, maybe someone elsa can help you. I also
don't know how to redirect Xen's output to a serial console, but the
kernel messages can be redirected by passing an extra commandline
parameter to the kernel like this: "console=ttyS0,9600n8"

> Xen kernel: 32-bit, PAE, lsb
> Dom0 kernel: 32-bit, lsb, paddr 0x100000 -> 0x634000
> Mismatch between Xen and DOM kernel

That's the point: You need a PAE kernel for your PAE supervisor, which
means, you have to recompile the kernel with the "Processor type and
features -> High Memory Support" parameter set to 64GB.

I hope this helped you

Tamas