RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 install from source on centos 5.2

>Are there any guides or pointers as to how to perform a 3.3 install
>from source install on Centos 5.2?

Lots in the archives, search markmail.
http://xen.markmail.org/

If your going to simply use the Stock CentOS Xen kernel:

# wget http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/3.3.0/xen-3.3.0.tar.gz
# tar -xvf xen-3.3.0.tar.gz
# cd xen-3.3.0
# make tools
# make xen
# make install-tools
# make install-xen

Then install deps, such as kernel-xen bridge-utils...
Edit grub, leave the kernel-xen vmlinuz, and change the hypervisor.

Maybe make a new initrd? I had issues getting certain modules to load
automagically, so I included them in my initrd.
# mkinitrd -f --preload=pciback --with=netbk --with=xenblk --with=blktap
--with=blkbk --with=netloop /boot/initrd-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

Run #chkconfig xend on

HTH,
jlc