RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 install from source on centos 5.2

>ïI use xen 3.2.1 (3.3.0 seems to be too buggy).
>Xen 3.2.1 seems to be fast, and reliable.

Yeah, I agree but I understand current tree has many fixes, no time to mess
around yet.

ï>I compiled xen the following way:
>I downloaded the linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.0 kernel and xen-3.2.1 separately,
>and then first, i compiled the kernel by:

><During the building process, i watch this video:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyTrsk1Ey8>

Hilarious...

>make install
>make modules_install
>mkinitrd <IN SOME WAY>

Hrm, make modules_install? I wonder if this has anything to do with my method
posted above using the stock CentOS Xen Kernel and modules not loading w/o
putting
them in the initrd? After a reboot they don't reload on their own so I had to
build
the initrd as I stated.

Thanks!
jlc