[Xen-users] 5th domU wont run

I have xen on a machine with 16G of Ram and 2 quad core AMD cpus.
I have allocated about 10G of memory between 4 domUs, giving each a
single vcpu that is not pinned. I went to create a 5th domU today and
once created the domU does not run. Shutting off the 4th domU and then
starting the 5th allows the 5th to run, but then trying to start the
4th it never runs (cpu time never increases).

I am using LVM backed xvds and each domain has 2 xvds, one for / and
one for swap. All of the domUs are pv.

xm info sees all of my sockets, cores, and memory. When trying to run
the 5th domain it allocates the memory as expected. xend.log looks
identical between booting a domU that executes and a domU that does
not. The only thing that I can think might be related is the 4 cores/
socket and this is starting my 5th domU. But since there is a vcpu for
dom0 it kinda shoots a hole in that theory because starting the 5th
domU creates the 6th vcpu.

I have no ideas looking for help.

Thanks