RE: [Xen-users] dumU unable receiving mails

Stephen,

Right now, these are your MX records for satimis.com:
10      mail.satimis.com                        220.232.213.178 3600
20      smtp.secureserver.net           208.109.80.149  3600
30      mailstore1.secureserver.net     64.202.166.11   3600

If mail.satimis.com doesn't resolve to the "External IP" which is forwarded to
xen3, mail will not be delivered.  To fix this, as I said, you need an A record
for xen3 that resolves to "External IP", and an MX record for "satimis.com"
with priority of <10 which points delivery to that A record.  This can be done
from your GoDaddy control panel.

To use an analogy, what you have done is essentially built a mail slot in your
front door - now you must instruct the post office to use that mail slot
instead of the mailbox outside.

Thank you,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator