RE: [Xen-users] Windows XP filesystem corruption when usingdevice-mapper ?

> Hi, how are you doing?
>
> 2008. 10. 7, kedd keltezéssel 10.27-kor Peter Van Biesen ezt írta:
> > I'm currently running windows XP without the gplpv drivers.
>
> Have you installed those drivers? I so, have you ever booted with
> the /gplpv option? What is your domU config?

If his system is crashing without the drivers then I have doubts that
installing them will make things any better. The only thing they might do is
that they might be less likely to cause corruption if the physical server
crashes, and I haven't done enough testing to say that with any certainty.

James