[Xen-users] RE: Windows assigned 4GB RAM BSOD with GPLPV (0.9.10)

Can you please test a later version of the GPLPV drivers? 0.9.11-pre18
is the latest. I know I fixed a 4G problem at some point, but I thought
that was earlier than 0.9.10. Also, can you give me the BSoD numbers?

I have tested with 4CPU's and have not noticed a problem before.

> I have snapshotted the problematic LVMs if anyone is interested in
> debugging with me. If so, give me some instructions to do so. I guess
> this should help out solidify GPLPV drivers. :)

James