RE: [Xen-users] Problems at installing Xen 3.3.0

Thank you very much John! You are right,

I did the following, and it works.
- reconfigured my grub.conf with dom0_mem=2048M
- 'make kclean' to clean kernel source tree, then reconfigured the kernel with Xen Enabled and privilidged mode enabled
- 'make kernels' to rebuild the kernel and put it to /boot
- rebuild the initrd image, put it to/boot
- reboot my machine, and bingo!

The current system has problem with the network driver however, I'm still working on it.

> Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:13:18 +0100
> From: john.haxby@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: songweijia@xxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problems at installing Xen 3.3.0
>
> 宋维佳 wrote:
> >
> > title xen-dom0
> > kernel /xen.gz dom0_mem=2097152
> > module /vmlinuz-2.6.18.8-xen ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb qu iet
> > crashkernel=128M@16M <mailto:crashkernel=128M@16M>
> > module /initrd-2.6.18.8-xen.img
>
> You appear to be setting dom0_mem to 2Mb, that probably isn't enough.
> Did you mean 2GB? In which case you can put "dom0_mem=2048M"; or simply
> try not setting dom0_mem at all.
>
> jch

一点即聊,MSN推出新功能“点我!” 马上试试!