[Xen-users] XEN documentation

I'm a newb.  Before I go asking a lot of useless questions can I get a few
recommendations on where to go for questions.  I've got CENTOS running with the
xen kernel and RHEL 5 para-virt guest operating system.  My resolution when
connecting to the guest is 800x600.  I will need to adjust that.  Is there a
file with start up parameters such as vnc geometry?

Thanks,