RE: [Xen-users] Networking with xen

have you tried it from DOM to network outside of DOM

From: Grant McWilliams [mailto:grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:13 PM
To: Quezada, Pedro
Cc: Luke S Crawford; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Networking with xen

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Quezada, Pedro <PedroQ@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So is performance throughput an issue with Xen ?

Performance isn't what you'd expect even with PV domUs. I think Iperf shows about 360Mbs between domUs. I'm not sure where the slowdown is but you'd think that we'd at least be getting gbE speeds.

Grant McWilliams

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.