[Xen-users] xen cannot find harddisk

hello list,

i've setup the first time xen and run into the problem that the harddisk
of the started domain cannot be found iam finally presented a rescue
shell. I'am using the openSuSe 11.0 installed the kernel modules and
booting from the xen kernel. iam creating the machine with: "xm create
/etc/xen/name"

after attaching to the machine with "xm console name" i get:

Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 1572k
doing fast boot
Creating device nodes with udev
blogd: can not open pty/tty pair: No such file or directory
Waiting for device /dev/sda1 to appear:
..............................Could not find /dev/sda1.
Want me to fall back to /dev/sda3? (Y/n)

Obviously the device could not be found. In the emergency shell i was
looking under /dev for any drive like /dev/sd* or /dev/hd* but couldnt
found any.
This is the line from the configuration file:

disk     = [ 'phy:system/root,sda3,w' ]

the real path of the device is "/dev/system/root", i used lvm with the
name "system"

Thank you for your help,
 Marco