[Xen-users] 16G RAM limit with Xen 32bit PAE

Hi everyone,

About one year ago there was a thread about a limit of 16GB RAM with the 32bit PAE xen hypervisor (like mention in the excerpt and link below). I wanted to know if that limitation is still valid in upstream version or if it has been patched.

I'm currently running on a debian etch with xen from backports and only 16G out of 24G are seen by the kernel (at boot the bios does see the whole 24G). Seems like migration to 64bit is required, but I wanted to check first if there wasn't any other options...

Cheers,

Denis

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2008-01/msg00988.html

--