Re: [Xen-users] Xen backups using LVM Snapshots

If you were running a single OS with lvm snapshots (IE, no xen), would
the snapshots be consistent? IE, no fsck needed ever for the snapshots?
If so, then there must be a mechanism for LVM snapshotting to tell the
file system to coalesce to disk before the snapshot.

If there is such a connection between the LVM snapshotter and the file
system, I could see it not working properly if the LVM snapshotter is in
dom0 and the file system in domU. Perhaps a xen extension could be added
to support that?

Kevin