[Xen-users] xend MAC:FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF permanent set

Hello,

i've installed xen on ubuntu 7.x after first tests and working xen
machines i rebooted the host.
Now, my former network card(eth0) does not exist anymore, it comes up as
eth1 with the new mac. I was able to fix that issue by setting the mac
on boot and
changing some entrys in udev net rules. However, now if i start xend my
network host system is not working any more.

I would like to know:
    - How can i fix the issue permanent my network card has not set a
MAC with FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF
    - How can i use xen again?

Thank you guys in advance,
 marco