[Xen-users] Power Management (cpufreq) in Xen 3.3

I am having some difficulty with power management in Xen 3.3.

I have an Intel S5000PSL motherboard with Xeon 5410 running Centos 5.2
x86_64.  With the Centos Xen/kernel, /proc/cpuinfo shows the CPU speed
changing with load over time.

I have recently upgraded Xen to 3.3 using the RPMs available from
http://www.gitco.de/repo/xen3.3.0 and changed my grub config to

title CentOS (2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /xen.gz-3.3.0 cpufreq=xen
        module /vmlinuz-2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen ro
root=/dev/vg_system/lv_root
        module /initrd-2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen.img

xm dmesg shows that the cpufreq=xen has been picked up, but gives no
indication that it is doing anything.  /proc/cpuinfo no longer shows a
variable CPU frequency.

How do I tell if the power management features are working?  I had
expected to see something more in the xm dmesg output and/or to continue
to see changes in /proc/cpuinfo.

Can someone enlighten me as to what it is that I am missing please.

Thanks

Mike

--
Mike Brady