Re: [Xen-users] udp packet loss

Quoting Hongbo Zhu <hongbo_zhu@xxxxxxxxx>:

dmesg on both domU and dom0 showed nothing related to packet dropping. If I do "ifconfig peth0" on dom0, I can see the number of dropped packets keep increasing.

Is this the only domu on the box? Maybe dedicate a nic to that domu. What are the values of the below commands on both boxes?

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_max
grep -c ^udp /proc/net/ip_conntrack
grep -c ^tcp /proc/net/ip_conntrack

Jon