RE: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers

I have just gone through reproducing this STOP 8E error several times.
Very, very strange - I'm on a uniprocessor kernel, now, which doesn't
seem to be helping at all, so looks like it isn't a Multiproc vs.
Uniproc issue.  I've adjusted several of the Xen PV Network card
parameters to try to see if that affected anything, and it still crashes
pretty consistently.

For what it's worth, it seems to happen when I'm working in the Symantec
Ghost Console.  I can run the GhostCast Server just fine and image
machines, but the similarity about every single crash is that it's when
I'm working in the Ghost Console where I manage the client
configurations, manage tasks on the clients, etc.  I'm not so sure it's
a network problem anymore - could be the block device or something else,
as well.

-Nick