RE: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers

> Hi
>
> Just installed new Windows server 2003 Standard and latest GPLPV
> (http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/Xen%20PV%20Drivers%200.9.11-
> pre18.exe
> <http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/Xen%20PV%20Drivers%200.9.11-
> pre18.exe> )
> After installation and windows updates reboot i am also getting STOP
8E
> and it seems it corrupted filesystem also, atleast now when i am not
> booting with /GPLPV switch windows console is saysing lots of
"recovering
> orphaned file" messages, it seems its recovering all files on c-drive
and
> after that i am not getting login-screen anymore.
>
> Maybe pre-18 drivers broke something or perhaps some windows update, i
did
> run all updates (not IE7) but everything else installed. Maybe that
latest
> MS08-067 is to blame?

Hmmm... I've been getting more and more of these reports, but I can't
replicate them. If anyone can run debugview from sysinternals and catch
it crashing and send me the output I'd be very grateful!

Did it tell you what driver it crashed in in the 0x8e report?

Thanks

James