[Xen-users] Xen 3.3 networking and other issues

Hi,

I now have a seemingly stable xen 3.3 install running on top of a Centos 5.2 dom0 (basically built Xen 3.3 from source and installed over a non xen centos 5.2 - seems to work pretty well).

However I do have a couple of issues, with the stock Centos Xen I was able to easily setup network bonding and have xen use the bonded interface as it's bridge. In xen 3.3 this doesn't seem to work. I'm bonding two onboard NICs (as failover) to provide redundancy, and creating a bond0 device.

On xen 3.3 if I have:

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=bond0')

The bridge fails to start leaving me with no working networking on the machine at all. I have made it _somewhat_ work by manually creating a xenbr0 bridge - which at least lets me use my existing vms - but there has to be an 'official' way of doing this.

When I attempt to start xen I get the following messsages:

bonding: bond0: Warning: the permanent HWaddr of eth0 - 00:1E:C9:D3:96:09 - is still in use by bond0. Set the HWaddr of eth0 to a different address to avoid conflicts.
  Nothing to flush.
  Waiting for pbond0 to negotiage link.
  can't add pbond0 to bridge bond0: Invalid argument.

After this I am left with no interfaces having an IP address. Any thoughts as to what can be done to get this working?

Thanks,

David.