RE: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers

> Okay, attached is the output from the debug session - looks like
there's
> some more info there.  Also, FYI, the file you uploaded isn't a zip
file,
> it's the actual .sys file.  I kept getting a message about a corrupt
> archive file and finally used the "file" command on Linux and
determined
> that the zip file wasn't actually a zip file.  I was still able to use
it,
> but just thought I'd let you know.

D'oh. Yes I must have goofed somewhere. Pity, the version you used
didn't have one extra debug statement in it. I have just uploaded update
5, but maybe wait a bit and I'll have a proper fix for you.

The data that did come out tells me that there were 4 buffers supplied:
14 bytes (Ethernet header)
20 bytes (IP header)
8 bytes (? - normally this would be the ICMP/TCP/UDP header, but I guess
you are using another protocol)
0 bytes (???)

I'm pretty sure I can see the problem - the original failing ASSERT was
to make sure that there was no data left over after we processed the
expected data in the buffers. I did that by checking for another buffer
on the end. In your case though, even though there is another buffer on
the end, it has no data in it, so my check was making an invalid
assumption.

James