[Xen-users] disk scheduler?

Is there a way to give priority access to the disks in the same way
that the sched-credit system gives priority access to CPU?

Basically, disk is my bottleneck and some of my domUs are of an
obviously lower priority than others.  I'd like to say that domU A
gets to use the disk only half as often as domU B and so forth.

Thanks!
-Dylan