Re: [Xen-users] XEN on RHEL 5

http://www.redhat.com/rhel/compare/

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Virtualization/index.html

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Virtual_Server_Administration/index.html

> 5. What is procedure to create another guest domain which would have O/s
> diff than RHEL 5.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Virtual_Server_Administration/index.html

> It would be very useful if someone can really explain me step by step and in detailed manner.

"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.."
Gavin Spurgeon.
AKA Da Geek