[Xen-users] Live migration and drbd

Hi,

I have a machine running several DomU's, PVM's als well as HVM's. Each
DomU resides in its own LV.
Also, I managed drbd to replicate the LV's to a second machine. Now, I
want to try out Xen's ability to live migrate a running DomU, that
means, from machine1's LV to machine2's LV. If I understood this
correct, during the process of migration, both LV's need to be writable.
In a default installation, drbd only supports one primary node, but I
need primary/primary, correct?
Here it comes to a cluster filesystem like OCFS - and I am stuck. How
can OCFS help me? Or am I totally wrong and what I want is impossible?
The main goal, of course, is to have a redundant fail over solution.
If my question is more related to drbd-users, I'll switch over to the
other list.

Thanks,
Rainer