[Xen-users] Windows Home Server as Xen Guest

hi there,

I've been googling for a while but cant find anything of interest...

Has anyone tried running Windows Home Server as a Xen guest?

I would like to use WHS on my Home server as it greatly simplifies the
management of storage, however i'd like the server to be able to other
things aswell, hence wanting to use Xen...

Any ideas?

Cheers
Gavin