Re: [Xen-users] Problem with VT-d on Mainboard Intel DQ45CB

I did the same thing as you in updating to the *61 bios.  That also got me
past the "PV guests disabled" freeze that I also was experiencing.  Now, I
am hitting a freeze after "(XEN) mtrr: your CPUs had inconsistent fixed MTRR
settings" is displayed.  From what I see, "(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***"
should be the next thing seen.  When I did previous installations of XEN on
CentOS 5.2 without using VT-d, I did not have to setup anything ahead of
time.  I wonder if I need to edit another config somewhere to make the boot
process complete?  Other than the changes/settings that you showed in your
"solution" post, were there other settings (perhaps dom 0 related) that I am
just missing or need to correct?  Perhaps something during a compile or
config?!?  I would appreciate any help that you can offer. :)