RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV (9.11pre20) in Win2003 x64onXenServerEnterprise 5.0 (CD drive missing)

Hello James,

I just downloaded the PV 0.9.11 and installed to a Windows 2003 32-bit guest. It seems like the CD ROM drive doesn't turn up (shows) until a CD is inserted before the guest is booted. If the drive is empty before boot, the drive is also gone from hardware.

If it's loaded before boot, I can view the content of the CD. But if I then eject the CD and load (insert) another one, the contents will not change. It will still show the contents from the first CD.

/Peter