Re: AW: AW: AW: [Xen-users] Shared volume: Software-ISCSI or GFS orOCFS2?

On Monday 17 November 2008 11:10:03 am Rustedt, Florian wrote:
>  ...well, because i had too much trouble with NFS in the last 10 years
> under linux. I don't like it at all because of stability and deadlocks and
> so on...

Particularly if you're talking read-only, you really shouldn't be having
problems like this.  I've served 50-million-file filesystems over NFS to
clusters serving 20-million-pages/day.  NFS will work fine.

> No prob for me to learn something new with cluster-aware filesystems,
> though ;)

And have 10 years worth of new troubles... ;)

John

--
John Madden
Sr. UNIX Systems Engineer