RE: [Xen-users] Xen Problems on Ubuntu/Debian i386!?

Thanks for the info.
I believe that is exactly the problem but some times when I change the
config file I get errors and xen wont boot and other times it boots
incomplete (initramfs)! Then the files that work (some one else already
made) point to partitions that do not exist? I am not really sure what goes
on!?