Re: [Xen-users] Disk size problem

Antoine Benkemoun wrote:
Hello,

I have a little problem. I have Windows 2003 HVM guest running very well but the only problem is that I would like to give it more disk space. I would therefore like to take the actual 10GB image file and add an extra 5GB. I know I could add another partition but I definently do not like this solution.

I was thinking about creating a new 15GB disk image and copying the data of the previous in it but I don't know if that will work.

Has anyone ever done this or has a simple idea on how to do it ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Antoine

Here is a link with some examples on how to use ntfsresize (linux command).

http://crashrecovery.org/CrashRecoveryKit/iso/2.4.21/HOWTO.ntfs.html

Ken Cobler