[Xen-users] Basic questions regarding Xen

Hello.

This is my first e-mail list post ever , so if something is out of the
ordinary, then you know why. Feel free to correct me.

I would like to run a Xen server so I can have 3 virtual machines running
on one physical box simoultanously. The virtual machines will be a server
(ISPconfig),a media centre and a Win XP client.

My questions are :

Is this recommendable for decent data performance ? I'm thinking most on XP
since it can't run paravirtualized.
How about network performance when it comes to virtual machines ? I've
tried VMware under Kubuntu and it was very slow.

If data and / or network performance is expected to be really bad I'll
rather set up a seperate box for ISPconfig. It's the Xp client (for those
games..) I am most worried about.
I really really wan't to be able to boot XP from within another system.

Looking forward to hear your meanings.

--
Med vennlig hilsen

Svein Arne Røed