Re: [Xen-users] Xen version 3.3 and config file

Quoting Paras pradhan <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx>:

hi

I am running xen 3.3 in cenos 5.2. I got th rpms from
http://www.gitco.de/repo/xen3.3.0. Then I used virt-install to install
centos52 guest. All went fine and I can run my guest using : xm start
guestname. But I am not able to find the domain configuration file of
my guest. It should be in /etc/xen/ (?) but this time where does the
virt-install stores the config file.

Thanks
Paras.

Hello Paras,

I asked the same question awhile back. The ugly truth is that it doesn't create the file any longer. You can view the xml output by using 'virsh dumpxml <domuName>'.

Hope that helps,

Jon