Re: [Xen-users] Moving domU's from SLES10SP1 (xen-3.0.4) ---->> SLESL10SP2 (xen-3.2.0)

> Check this article:
> http://www.novell.com/support/php/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=7000608&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_TID_1_1&dialogID=60979139&stateId=0%200%2060973855
>
> Regards,
> Ciro

Not sure this is my answer. It may fix my windows dumU's because of the
VMDP incompatibility. I'll have to try that.

But my xen installation is 64bit, so I don't think I have the kernel
issue, as long as I read it correctly.

The only other issue is the static bridge, which I don't think I have
any of those. Is there an easy way to tell by the config file for the
domU if it has a static bridge or not?

Thanks,
James