[Xen-users] xenconsoled mysteriously dying

Hey folks,

We have several Centos 5.2 Dom0s, running the latest CentOS xen package (xen-3.0.3-64.el5_2.3). Over the past 3 months or so, we've noticed an issue where xenconsoled mysteriously dies, and of course, our dom0s stop responding.

Has anybody experienced anything like this?

Cheers :)
David