[Xen-users] Xen Domain-U ethernet problem

Hellow fellows i need help about regarding Xen Domain-U static ip
address binding. I use Xen 3 on fedora core 8 all is working fine but
problem is that when guest domain create it always find ip address by
DHCP. I set static ip address in vm.cfg and currently no dhcp server is
running on Domain-0, but i don't know why it tries dhcp for domain-U. I
test it on both bridge and routed mode but no success.
Here below my vm.cfg file.

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.21-2950.fc8xen"
ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-2.6.21-2950.fc8xen-domU.img"
memory = 128
name = "muzi"
vif = ['ip=192.168.10.5 ]
disk = ['tap:aio:/xen/root,sda1,w', 'tap:aio:/xen/swap,sda2,w',
'tap:aio:/xen/var,sda3,w']
root = "/dev/sda1 ro"
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'

i mount root image and set ifcfg-eth0 manually

# Xen Virtual Ethernet
DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=192.168.10.5
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=192.168.10.2

And when i do
xm create -c vm.cfg it shows for eth0 , it shows for eth0 when vm booting

Bringing up interface eth0: [OK]
Determining IP information for eth0... failed.[FAILED]

and when i check its ifcfg-eth0 file is changed :(

# Xen Virtual Ethernet
DEVICE=eth0
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
HWADDR=00:16:3e:3b:77:dc

I have one solution to do it by rc.local but i want to proper fixing
when booting not determine ip from dhcp. kindly give ur suggestions.

--
Regards,
Muzammel Asghar