[Xen-users] xen,debian lenny and hvm(winxp)

Hi,
i want to install a WinXP as vm, but it won't work. "xm list" tells me
that the winxp-vm is running, but I am not able to connect via vnc. nmap
tells me that there is no vnc-port listening and ps -A tells me that
qemu-dm does not work. Maybe someone could help me because i have no
idea what's wrong..

System: Debian Lenny
XEN: from lenny-repository

ps -A says: qemu-dm <defunct>

xen:/domains/xp# xm dmesg | grep HVM
(XEN) HVM: VMX enabled

cat /etc/xen/xp.cfg

kernel      = '/usr/lib/xen-default/boot/hvmloader'
builder     = 'hvm'
memory      = '512'

#
#  Disk device(s).
#
disk        = [
                  'file:/domains/xp/xp.img,ioemu:hdc,w',
                  'file:/var/daten/winxp.iso,ioemu:hda:cdrom,r',
              ]

device_model = '/usr/lib/xen-default/bin/qemu-dm'
ne2000=0

#
#  Hostname
#
name        = 'xp'

#
#  Networking
#
#dhcp        = 'dhcp'
vif         = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0']

#
#  Behaviour
#
on_poweroff = 'destroy'