Attn: READ CAREFULLY...

Dear Friend,

  I am Mr. Leslie Clive, a Chartered Portfolio Manager (CPM) with the External
Division of Society General France, one of the oldest banks in France and a
major financial service provider in Europe. My primary duties are investment
counseling and Portfolio Investment in the FDI sector, these entails managing
all sort of Investment Portfolio (such as stocks, bonds, warrants, gold
certificates, real estate, futures contracts etc) without actually requiring
client's approval for actions for investment purposes.

    I am a British citizen who travels across Europe on a regular base due to
the nature of my job even though, I do reside in England. After going through
your profile and doing a little research, I can sense that you seem like an
honest and trustworthy person who can handle confidential business with me.
What I am about to disclose to you is highly confidential and I trust that you
will not betray the confidence I am reposing on you.

Notwithstanding, in carrying out my duties as external Investment Manager, I
handle all our investors Direct Capital Funds and was able to secretly extract
1.2% in Excess of the Investment Returns Earned from several investors on the
underlying assets over a period of 3years. As an expert, I have made over
12.8million GBP from the investor's EMCRP and because it is against the ethics
of my profession to carry out such transaction, I am here by looking for some
one to trust who can stand as an investor to receive the funds as annual
Investment Proceeds from Society General France. I have before now made
possible arrangements and the funds have been moved out of the bank to an
imaginary investor in the United Kingdom through a Security company.

After a long process to move the funds, which is now in a Security Vault, the
package containing the money was returned a couple of times, reason being the
recipient did not turn up to receive or claim it. Till date, this money is
still packed in the consignment deposited with a security Company here in
England under my close surveillance. This has been the case for a very long
time now and this issue has been bothering a lot.

The reason for contacting you is; I have decided to retire and resettle in your
country and now want the money to be moved out of England to your country,
where you will receive it and keep it safe for me until I come over to meet
with you there. What I need is someone trustworthy to receive the money for me
and I think you might fit that profile.

I have made all the arrangements and plans to enable me to move the money from
England to a country of my choice without hindrance. For your assistance and
help in receiving and investing the money, you will benefit a reasonable part
of the total money as well.

Should incase you are interested, please email me your direct telephone number
for discussions of this deal in further details.

Your's faithfully,
Mr. Leslie Clive.