[Xen-users] Can't get more than 8CPUs per VM

I have a TYAN 32-processor Opteron 8000 running openSuSE11.0, and even though
I set 16 processors for a VM, I only get 8.  The host OS is Win2003Server
Enterprise Edition, which will address 16CPUs when it is the host OS.  Is
there some file/setting I can make to force 16 CPUs?  By adjusting the KDE
Xen interface, I can obtain *less* than 8 CPUs but I haven't gotten more
than.
:-(
Help!
Patti