[Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os on the xen server laptop.

I have a laptop.  I have xen server install and am running a xen vm host in
it.  I would like to use the xen vm host gui on that same laptop.  I have
been VNC'ing in from another computer up to now.  Can I simply use that one
computer somehow?

I'm guessing that this might depend on the xen server I'm using (Oracle VM
Server, and Oracle Enterprise Linux (not my first choice, but obliged to
from the customer!))

thx.