Re: [Xen-users] crashes windows 2008 server in hvm

James Harper wrote:
I think it's the hypervisor that needs recompiling, but I can't be
too
sure. It definitely wasn't the kernel though.

Try using this
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/xen-3.2-1-svmfix-amd64.gz as
your
hypervisor and see if the problem goes away. Otherwise it was a
change
to qemu.

James

I have to recompile or simply indicate in /boot/grub/menu.lst new
kernel
with the old initrd.img?

The file I gave you a link to is the xen hypervisor. Put it in your
/boot/grub/menu.lst where you would normally have xen.gz. Put it in a
new entry though in case it doesn't work :)

james
ok. I test and write the result. And when the fix will appear in the repository debian?