[Xen-users] using Faxmodem in domU - Trouble by sending faxes

Hello,

I'm happy that I got my faxmodem to work under windows domU. I can receive
faxes without any trouble.
However, I can't send faxes in success. If I try to send a fax the receiver is
printing a few lins of totally distorted text and aboard the receive
afterwards. I tried a few settings of the serial port in windows but the
result never change. I'm not able to successfully sending one fax. Is there
anything I must adjust to get this to work? The modem itself workes perfectly
on another (not xen) machine.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Martin Fernau