[Xen-devel] GPLPV rivers 0.9.12-pre12 uploaded

I have just uploaded 0.9.12-pre12 to
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads

Due to what I think is a problem with NDIS (network driver framework)
under Windows, interrupts were being dropped when the Standard PC HAL
was selected, causing the network adapter to stop working very shortly
after boot - possibly well before the login prompt comes up (eg appeared
to not work at all although it may actually get an IP address before
failing).

My workaround should boost performance by a bit, even when not using
'Standard PC'

The network adapter should also now show 'cable disconnected' when
booted with /NOGPLPV, like it's supposed to.

Just a reminder about that too - instead of /GPLPV enabling these
drivers, they are now enabled by default and you need /NOGPLPV to
disable them. I'll updated the wiki and docs once I release 0.9.12
proper.

Please test before putting on any production systems!

Merry Christmas!

James