[Xen-users] xen hvmloader gpxe

I am testing several Operating System Streaming products to streams
    virtual desktops.
    They always requires pxe boot but xen seems to have a pxe which is not
    suitable.
    I got the same problem with kqemu and kvm and I solved it using gpxe.
    With xen I tried to chainloading gpxe (following gpxe wiki) but
    hvmloader fails to load it (memory problem?).
    Any workaround about this problem or patch in future releases ?
    Many Thanks & Regards
    Igna