Re: [Xen-users] NTP problem

"Norman NTP" <normanntp@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have a question that we are using Fedora-8 as DOM0 and Fedora-10 as
> DomU, how DomU can use by default clock of DOM0 so in that way if i
> want to change the time on DomU it wont allow me to change the time on
> DomU.I am using Xen Kernel on DOM0 and PAE Kernel on DomU.

I'm not sure everybody else here knows Fedora kernels by heart.  I
don't, so you may want to give kernel versions for better support.

But I suppose Fedora 10 uses a pvops domU kernel (2.6.26 or later),
which has no built-in support for dom0 clock sync.  You have to use
NTP or some other user space method for syncing the domU clock.
--
Feri.