[Xen-users] /etc/xen/auto

Hi all,

I've looked at the script /etc/init./xendomains and read some docs to confirm that if I move the domU config file from/etc/xen/foo to /etc/ xen/auto, I should get an automatic startup of foo.

I do get the domU of foo to automatically startup however its very slow. When I open a console connection to it, login and then launch a terminal, it almost seems locked up.

I would also prefer that my domU shuts down when my host shuts down and starts up when the host starts up.

Now, it seems to save its state before the system shuts down.

Any comments?

Both dom0 and domU are centos 5.2.

- Brian