[Xen-users] centos5.2xen+XFS

Hi all,

Before I try to find out myself (the machine is in use so I can't do it this week), does the Centos Xen kernel support XFS file system out the box or do I simply yum it like "yum install kmod-xfs" after loading my Xen kernal?

I know other distros do like Ububtu, but unsure if Centos does and what the ramifications are.

My goal here is to have the hypervisor format a 24TB volume and then have my domUs access parts of it via the tap:aio method.

- Brian