Re: [Xen-users] [XEN 3.3 - PCI passthrough] - interaction latencies with /dev/ttyUSB0

The fact that you say it works fine with X-Windows running and badly
from the console makes me think you've got a software problem
unrelated to Xen.  If Xen+X-Windows  works well, then it's hard to
imagine it being a problem with the USB/PCI.  Does it work well at the
command line outside of Xen?  If so, I'd spend time looking at the
difference between console+xen, gui+xen, console-xen etc, rather than
the USB & PCI passthrough.   If it doesn't work well at the console
outside of Xen, then you know it's not a Xen problem.

-Dylan