Re: [Xen-users] Selecting a linux distro for a xen-involved project

I'm using Debian 5 Lenny. I've found that it installs Xen 3.3 directly
from the repos, which is very convenient. Doesn't get any simpler (aside
from a specific XEN distro, akin to KnoppMyth or FreeNAS). No issues so
far, but on the other hand - I haven't exercised it thoroughly.

/Chris