Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV network performance

gentlemen can I join this game, Ik made these tests also, but I don't see by for the performance you mentioned below? is there something I forgot to tweak?

Dom0: Intel Q9450 2.66 GHz, OpenSuse11.0 64bit, xen 3.2.1_16881
DomU: Windows 2003 SP2, GPLPV 0.9.12-pre13, file based.
Iperf: 547 Mbits/sec (domu -> dom0)

Best regards

Jeroen.