[Xen-users] Re: [Rocks-Discuss] Rocks or Virtual Cluster?

Oh wait now, I think I misunderstood this. So, rocks really is not something
used for say a redundant xen cluster for example. The way the article reads, I
thought it was saying that rocks was a bit of both worlds, HPC, SSI type
applications AND a distributed cluster is how I understood this. Now I think
I'm seeing that rocks isn't at all what I was thinking or what the article
eludes to for newbies.

Darn! A clustered, redundant xen environment, it sounded too good to be true.
Then again, I'm sure there are other tools out there that do what I'm after.

Mike