Re: [Xen-users] Distributed xen or cluster?

> That's why you combine both Clustering and Virtualization.
> You get the benefits of Clustering (being able to use redundancy) and
> Virtualization (being able to move servers around, change
> hardware...etc)
> If done properly this will increase your uptime

Right, I read an article about using rocks but it ends up being that using vm
containers for the rocks cluster is the idea. In other words, I'd like to find
a cluster package that would allow vm servers to be clustered.

So yes, this is what I'm hoping to find, a cluster solution that would work
with vm servers.
Do you have some ideas, software pointers, etc?

Mike